ABOUT THIS EVENT
The biggest challenge to Asset Protection is understanding your options and risks, that’s why we try to teach everyone in a fun and simple manner the risks to your financial safety and what tools people use to protect themselves and plan for the future. You will hear us tell a series of stories about people who have either failed to plan or have overcome unexpected events that can happen to us all.
At the end of the presentation there is time for an open Q& A session where we can answer any of your questions.
Since our goal is for educational purposes, please feel free to join us even if you work with another attorney. You will not be solicited at the workshop, you would need to proactively ask us to schedule a complimentary consultation.
We are excited to share with you the secrets of Asset Protection and we enjoy helping people like yourself protect their “stuff” from the government, nursing homes, and other potential creditors or predators. Some of the common questions we get from participants are:
- Can I protect my “stuff” from creditors like the Government, or even my own Family? If so, what should I do?
- What is a Trust? What is the difference between a Revocable Living Trust and an Irrevocable Trust?
- How can I avoid Probate Court for my family? (Do I even need to?)
- Should I give my “stuff” to the kids or others? (House etc.)
- What is the difference between a Power of Attorney, a Living Will, and an Advance Medical Directive?
- How can I plan for (my) disabled beneficiaries, so they aren’t disqualified from their entitlement program?
- Are my IRAs or retirement accounts safe? Do I need special planning to protect them?
- Will I have estate taxes and how can I avoid them?